This week we did a LOT of shopping, or so it felt. I spent more than usual, but we are still on track for the month, and we were able to stock-up on a LOT of great deals. This included diapers, ground beef, and cans of cat food. Overall, I'm very pleased with our haul. Here's how this week went down...
- Sunday's Petco Trip (no picture, just 1 can cat food, used a coupon): $1.01 oop
- Sunday's ALDI Trip: $18.84 oop
- Tuesday's CVS Trip: $3.14 oop, Earned $25 ECB's and$7.99 MIR
- Tuesday's Petco Trip (no picture, just 1 can cat food, used a coupon): $1.01 oop
- Tuesday's Giant Trip: $23.56 oop
- Friday's Dollar Tree Trip: $14.48 oop
- Friday's Giant Trip: $9.72 oop
- Saturday's Giant Trip (no pictures, just 2 newspapers, Dollar Tree was out): $5.30 oop
- Earned $63.58 Wal-mart Gift card for a return
- Earned $5 Amazon Gift Card from Swag Bucks
- Earned $15.04 from Amazon
Total Earned: $116.61
Total Remaining for March: $97.66
Linked to Couponaholic!