This week I kept meals super simple, as usual. I filled the menu with family favorites, including homemade Alfredo, which I rarely make. Howard is becoming a picky toddler when it comes to food -- sometimes he eats and loves everything, and other times, not so much, and there doesn't seem to be much rhyme or reason to it. He will pretty much always eat meat, and he is warming up to rice, but fruit and veg are almost always a no go. We offer him some of everything, he eats what he wants and we don't worry too much about it at this point. He's not quite two yet, so we have time to work with him on his eating. Anyway, I digress, here's what we're eating this week...
- Breakfasts: Waffles, Bagels, Pop-Tarts, Mini Muffins, Fruit and Fiber Bars, Strawberries
- Lunches: Leftovers, Canned Soup, Misc. Frozen TV Meals, Salads, Tuna Salad or PB and J Sandwiches
- Sunday - Homemade Alfredo, Linguine, Garlic Bread, Caesar Salad
- Monday - Tacos, Leftover Salad, Mexican Rice
- Tuesday - Take-out
- Wednesday - Leftover Buffet
- Thursday - Crock-pot Mushroom Gravy and Pork Tips, Jasmine Rice, Steamed Broccoli
- Friday - Pizza
- Saturday - Crock-pot Baked Ham (leftover in the freezer), Scalloped Potatoes, Green Beans
For more AWESOME Menu plans, visit Org Junkie!