The deals last week at Rite-Aid were truly AMAZING! This was the first of many trips last week! I won't share the details here as these deals are over, however, I will say that I was able to turn a profit on all of my trips, and get a Christmas present bought as well!
Sunday, November 7, 2010
Joe and I stopped into Target last Saturday before all of the end of the month coupons expired. I won't bore you with the details, as all of the coupons I used are now expired, however, I will tell you that everything in the picture was free or a money-maker, with the exception of the dip which was on sale for $3.50. A pretty productive trip if I do say so myself!
These are some of the AWESOME Deals at ALDI, starting November 6th!
- Chef's Cupboard Turkey or Herb Stuffing Mix 6 oz $0.69 ea
- Chef's Cupboard Mashed Sweet Potatoes 6.3 oz $1.19 ea
- Southern Grove Raw Spanish Peanuts 10 oz $0.89 ea
- Beaumont Holiday Coffee White Chocolate Chunk, Wintery Spice, or Gingerbread 12 oz $3.99 ea
- Bake House Creations Break N' Bake Cookies Chocolate Chip or Sugar 16 oz $1.99 ea
- Jell-o No-bake Pumpkin Pie 9.2 oz $1.79 ea
- Breakfast Best Brown and serve Sausage Patties 7 oz $0.89 ea
For more information about shopping at ALDI, visit the homepage!