After two weeks filled with holidays, visiting with family, eating tasty food, finishing my transcription final, and taking a break from couponing and blogging, it is GREAT to be back in the game! Here's our spending totals for this week...
- Sunday's Rite-Aid Trip: $8.39 oop, Earned $6 SCR and $2 UP+Rewards
- Sunday's CVS Trip: $5.73 oop, Earned $8.50 ECB's
- Sunday's Walgreen's Trip: $11.16 oop, Earned $7 RR's
- Sunday's Shopper's Trip (no post, just donuts and eggs): $4.38 oop
- Thursday's ALDI Trip (no post, restocked our baking and snack cupboards): $19.87 oop
- Thursday's Ollie's Trip (no post, stocked up on trash bags and Crystal light for AWESOME prices!): $14.66 oop
- Friday's Amish Market Trip (no post, bought 19.08 lbs of Raw Sugar at $1.29/lb and an apple dumpling): $27.56 oop
- Saturday's Rite-Aid Trip (no post, just newspapers): $3.40 oop
- I also received a rebate check from the museum for cooking over Christmas, which I will add into our budget, for $47.60!