May was a good spending month, mainly because I came out under budget! I love it when that happens, especially when I can look back over the month and know that I got a LOT of great deals and needed items. It reminds me that I can provide for my family very well, even on our strict budget. Here's how May panned out...
- Week #1: $2.12 oop, Earned $0 (This week came out of the last of the April money after the budget fiasco)
- Week #2: $8.95 oop, Earned $0
- Week #3: $120.05 oop, Earned $7.19 Check from Ebates, and $0.50 Rebate from Saving Star
- Week #4: $82.61 oop, Earned $12 ECB's, and $1.75 Rebate from Saving Star
- Week #5: $82.32 oop, Earned $9 ECB's
Total Earned: $30.44
Total Remaining: $6.07