This week was crazy. There was a lot of great deals to be had. I did some major stocking up, but I also spent a good bit to get stocked up. Next week should be better though. Here's how the week went down...
- Sunday's Walgreen's Trip (6-24 pks H2O): $12.66 oop
- Sunday's ALDI Trip (1 pkg Spaghetti, and 2 loaves White Bread): $2.89 oop
- Sunday's Big Lots Trip: $22.85 oop (used 20% off coupon and saved $5.52)
- Sunday's Giant Trip: $29.08 oop
- Sunday's CVS Trip: $26.51 oop, Earned $3 ECB's
- Tuesday's ALDI Trip (just Quick Oats): $2.29 oop
- Tuesday's Wal-mart Trip (stomach and allergy medicines): $11.28 oop
- Friday's Walgreen's Trip (3 more 24 pks H2O): $6.33 oop
- Friday's Kohl's Trip (used a $10 coupon, got 3 Christmas presents): $1.26 oop
- Friday's Rite-Aid Trip (1 Clear Shampoo, 2 Gillette Body Washes, and 1-4 pk Cheap TP, used coupons and $2 UP+Rewards to Pay): $6.73 oop, Earned $3 UP+Rewards
- Saturday's Shopper's Trip (donuts): $2.61 oop
- Saturday's Flea Market Trip (3 children's books, 1 ironing board holder, 3 boxes toilet scrubbers, 1 litter box): $10.50 oop
Linked to Couponaholic!