This week I decided to keep things fairly simple. We are getting together with family on Saturday to celebrate our 2 February birthdays (my sister and my dad). Other than that it's just a nice normal week. I ran errands Sunday, I'll clean Wednesday, work Thursday and Friday, and if I'm lucky get to spend some time perusing the Dollar Tree ALONE on Saturday morning. Dinner will be in the crock-pot after all, and I'll only have to make two cakes, so I'll have time. I am also hoping to tackle the taxes and some decluttering. Here's what's on the menu this week...
- Breakfasts: Pop-Tarts, Granola Bars, Mini Muffins, Waffles
- Lunches: Leftovers, Frozen Meals, Sandwiches (PB and J or Ham and Cheese), French Bread Pizza, Canned Soups
- Sunday - Leftovers
- Monday - Leftovers
- Tuesday - Pasta, Red Sauce, Meatballs, Texas Toast, Salad
- Wednesday - Pork Loin, Sauerkraut, Mashed Potatoes
- Thursday - Take out
- Friday - Pizza
- Saturday - Family Dinner: Chicken Pot-pie, Green Beans, Cake!
For more AWESOME Menu Plans, visit Org Junkie!