This week was another great week for spending and saving. It was the beginning of the month, which always brings a whole list of needed items. Plus, Howard is eating us out of house and home, and he's only 1! I thought I had until the teenage years to worry about that, but nope, he can eat huge portions of cheese, yogurt, and meats. Also, some fruits, and a few vegetables, so typical kid fare :-) Here's how the weekend went...
- Sunday's CVS Trip: $9.48 oop, Earned $4.75 ECB's
- Sunday's ALDI Trip: $38.17 oop
- Sunday's Staples Trip (no picture, just a small bin and a 2-pk pk ink): $2.96 oop
- Sunday's Giant Trip: $26.34 oop
- Saturday's Dollar Tree Trip: $7.12 oop
Total Earned: $4.75
Total Remaining: $222
Linked to Couponaholic!