This week we start a new month and a fresh grocery budget. After a month of eating down the pantry and freezers, the cupboards are not bare, but there isn't a whole lot left either. I am hoping for some meat deals soon. We will be able to defrost and reorganize our chest freezer this coming weekend though, which I am super excited about! I am planning to sort everything into reusable bags, and redo my inventory sheet while I'm at it. That will give me a better idea of what I have to work with; this week I'm flying by the seat of my pants a little, as I didn't keep very good track of what was used during January - whoops! Any way, we have a lot of running around to do this week -- a day spent at Pap's, a morning thrifting, and two days of work, one with a super bowl party! Which means I kept things simple and planned my meals based on what was on top in the chest freezer. Here's what's cookin' this week...
- Breakfasts: Pop-Tarts, Aldi's 'Nutrigrain' Granola Bars, Mini Muffins, Bagels, Eggs, Toast
- Lunches: Leftovers, Grilled cheese/PB and J/Tuna Sandwiches, Frozen TV Meals, Canned Soups
- Sunday - Soup and Grilled Cheese Sandwiches
- Monday - Crock-pot Meatballs, Sauce, Noodles, Garlic Bread, and Green Beans
- Tuesday - Leftovers
- Wednesday - Crock-pot Pork Loin and Baked Potatoes, Broccoli and Cheese Sauce
- Thursday - Take-out (I'm thinking Friendly's with Sundaes!)
- Friday - Pizza
- Saturday - Crock-pot BBQ Chicken Legs, Misc. Roasted Potatoes and Veg from the Freezer
For more AWESOME Menu Plans, visit Org Junkie!