We are still trailer-bound this week due to renovations in our apartment - whomp, whomp. But we are making the best of the situation, and Howard is LOVING all of the outside playtime he's getting. I am trying not to 'cook' too much because it heats the trailer up so bad, so I tried putting the crock-pot outside and it works wonderfully, plus the trailer stays cool. Full-time RV living has quite the learning curve. We are use to vacationing in the trailer for about 10 days, where we mostly eat out or have easy things like sandwiches, bagels, and grilled food, so RV meals that require actual cooking but are easy and require few ingredients are a bit foreign to me. I'm starting to get the knack of things, but if you have any advice or recipes to share, please leave them in the comments below, because I need all the help I can get. Below is the menu for this week, I kept things simple again, cause that's how I roll...
- Breakfasts: Fruit, and PB Toast for Me; Pop-Tarts for Joe; Turkey Sausage Links, Mini Muffins, Fruit, Fruit and Grain Bars, and/or Peanut Butter Fiber Bars for Howard
- Lunches: Leftovers, Canned Soup, Salad, Misc. Frozen TV Meals, PB and J Waffle Sandwiches, and/or Ham or Roast Beef and Cheese Sandwiches
- Sunday - Crock-pot Chicken Fajitas, Fresh Tortilla Chips, Guacamole
- Monday - Chicken Fajita Dip (made from leftovers), Fresh Tortilla Chips
- Tuesday - Leftovers -- clean out the fridge!
- Wednesday - Take-out
- Thursday - Crock-pot Pork Chops and Mushroom Gravy, Jasmine Rice, Steamed Green Beans
- Friday - Leftovers
- Saturday - Pizza Night!
For more AWESOME Menu Plans, visit Org Junkie!