Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Freezer Cooking Day Results!

Well, I was planning on doing a freezer-cooking day, but then I cleaned out my freezers, and they still looked like this...
 
So I decided against it and just made a few things that we needed and made up some dinner 'kits.'
Homemade Ranch Dressing for salads!
 
Steak strips + Frozen Bell Pepper Strips + Sliced yellow Onion + EVOO + Seasonings = Steak Fajita Kits 
Frozen Shrimp + 1/2 bag FL Frozen Stir-fry Vegetable Mix + Soy Sauce = Shrimp Stir-fry Dinner Kits
 And last but certainly not least would be these delicious no-bake cookies -- Yummy PB & Chocolate goodness!
How did everyone else's freezer-cooking day go?

1 comment:

  1. Your braver then I am.I will copy oam list and I still fear the unknown. Congrates on th effort.

    ReplyDelete