Yellow Cake Mix + White Chocolate Chips
I make a most of my recipes from scratch, but there are just sometimes that you need a special treat quickly. For those times, I always keep a couple cake mixes on hand to make Cake Mix Cookies! Very quick, and delicious! I have used chocolate cake mix with M&M's, yellow cake mix frosted with homemade chocolate butter cream frosting, and Joe's favorite, confetti cake mix with white chocolate chips. The possibilities are endless, so you can easily use what you have on hand.
1-18 oz Cake Mix (any flavor, you could probably use homemade also)
1/2 C Softened Butter
1 C Mix-in's (Candies, Morsels, Nuts, etc)
(if using a Chocolate Cake Mix, add 2 tbsp Water also)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix all ingredients, except mix-in's together in a bowl until a soft dough forms. Add mix-in's and mix by hand to evenly distribute them.
- Scoop dough onto cookie sheets (I use a baking stone, works great) by rounded tablespoons.
- Bake 12-15 minutes (depending on oven), or until cookies are slightly browned on edges.
- Let sit on cookie sheet to cool 5 minutes before moving to cooling rack to cool completely.