This week we are hanging out in the RV while some renovations are going on in our apartment, so my meal plan is a little loose to say the least. This is a new to us trailer, and it's the first time we've stayed in it, so I will be spending most of the week getting things organized and set up for the long-haul. Because of this I kept the menu super simple and added in more take-out than usual -- but sometimes you just have to be real with yourself, and not over-reach on your expectations. We also won't find out the duration of these renovations until tomorrow, so I'm not really sure how much I need to bring with us -- I'm certainly not going to bring out extra appliances and clothes if it's only going to be a week or two. We'll have to wait and see. So, below is my loosey-goosey-tentative menu plan for this week...
- Breakfasts: Fruit, and PB Toast for Me; Pop-Tarts for Joe; Turkey Sausage Links, Mini Muffins, Fruit, Fruit and Grain Bars, and/or Peanut Butter Fiber Bars for Howard
- Lunches: Leftovers, Canned Soup, Salad, Misc. Frozen TV Meals, PB and J Waffle Sandwiches, and/or Ham and Cheese Sandwiches
- Sunday - Leftovers - clean out the fridge
- Monday - Chick-fil-a at the Playground!
- Tuesday - Grilled Hotdogs, Pasta Salad, Veggies and Dip
- Wednesday - Take-out
- Thursday - Leftovers
- Friday - Pizza night!
- Saturday - Crock-pot Fajitas, Mexican Rice, Salad
For more AWESOME Menu Plans, visit Org Junkie!