This past weekend marked our third week in the RV. We are hoping that the renovations will be complete this week, then we can move back into our apartment and stop eating 'RV-friendly' foods, but only time will tell. I had to work today, but with all the rain, the museum decided to close early. Not only do I get the evening off, but I still got to enjoy some of the fun food they had here at the event - that's what I call a win-win! It's been warming up here in Maryland, and the humidity has finally decided to stay I think, so I kept my menu fairly 'light' for this week. When it's sticky and hot out, I really don't feel like eating or cooking heavy foods. Here's what cooking in the Rogers' RV this week...
- Breakfasts: Fruit, PB Toast, and/or Luna Bars for Me; Pop-Tarts for Joe; Turkey Sausage Links, Mini Muffins, Fruit, Fruit and Grain Bars, and/or Peanut Butter Fiber Bars for Howard
- Lunches: Leftovers, Canned Soup, Salad, Misc. Frozen TV Meals, and/or PB and J Waffle Sandwiches
- Sunday - Buffalo Wild Wings while running errands
- Monday - Joe and I shared a free Pit Beef Sandwich and French Fries; Howard would only eat French Fries because he was being grumpy. I also got a vanilla custard when I got off work :-)
- Tuesday -Take-out while running errands - part 2
- Wednesday - Crock-pot BBQ Chicken Sandwiches, Baked French Fries
- Thursday - Leftovers or Grilled Cheese Sandwiches with Veggie Dippers
- Friday - Subs from a Steam Show we are going to for the day. Or Country Ham sandwiches. The place we buy them from does both, we eat some for lunch and take the rest home for dinner.
- Saturday - Pizza Night!
For more AWESOME menu plans, visit Org Junkie!