This week I really tried to keep my spending to a minimum; there just weren't a lot of deals to be had. Basically I picked up the few things we needed at ALDI and Giant, and the rest of the money I spent went towards stocking up on the few deals I could find - like cheap sauerkraut! We also all came down with a cold funk, so I needed to buy more cold medicines for Joe and I. I was also SUPER excited that I was able to find the new washi tape at the Dollar Tree!!! I cannot wait to use it in my planner! So, even though the deals weren't amazing this week, I still managed to find a few steals, which you see below...
- Tuesday's CVS Trip: $3.29 oop, Earned $9 ECB's ($2 candy, $2 hand soap, $2 Ziploc, and $3 shampoo), and $1 Saving Star Rebate (shampoo)
- Tuesday's ALDI Trip: $33.92 oop (included, but not pictured are 8 gallons of H2O), Earned $0.50 Find and Save Rebate
- Tuesday's Giant Trip: $7.93 oop, Earned $1 Ibotta Rebate* (baby wipes)
- Tuesday's Dollar Tree Trip: $8.12 oop, Earned $0.25 Ibotta Rebate* (allergy medicine)
- Saturday's Dollar Tree Trip: $11.54 oop
Total Earned: $11.75
Total Remaining for May: $265.02
*Use this link to sign up for Ibotta and get a $10 bonus!
Linked to I heart Publix, and many more!