This week I actually only work a couple of days - yay! However, there is an event on the grounds this weekend, so we do have some prep work to do to get ready for that. I am in charge of painting some new signs. I like to paint and stencil, so I am enjoying that. I am hoping that even with the rain that is expected (again), we can get to Hanover to do some thrifting on Wednesday. Other then that, I am planning to get my coupons and email caught back up this week. Since the week is rather laid back, I kept my meals fairly simplistic, and easy. Why put forth extra effort when you don't have to? Tasty food can be easy too. So, here's what's cooking at the Rogers' house this week...
- Breakfasts: Bagels with Cream Cheese/Yogurt/Fruit for Me, Fruit and Grain Bars/Mini Muffins/Yogurt for Howard, Pop-Tarts for Joe
- Lunches: Leftovers, Salads, Misc Frozen TV Meals, Waffles, PB and J/Tuna Salad Sandwiches
- Sunday - Leftovers
- Monday - Chicken Filets Sandwiches, Baked Onion Rings, Salad
- Tuesday - Crock-pot Pork Loin with Sauerkraut, Crock-pot Mashed Potatoes
- Wednesday - Crock-pot Chicken Fajitas, Mexican Rice, Salad
- Thursday - Leftovers (Clean out the fridge)
- Friday - Pizza
- Saturday - Dinner in the Hearth Kitchen at the Museum with Friends!
For more AWESOME Menu Plans, visit Org Junkie!