This week is chocked full of appointments, spring cleaning, Easter, and a tour. It's gonna be a little crazy around here, but I think we can handle it. Here's what's on the menu for this week...
Breakfasts: Cereal, Yogurt and Granola, and/or Fruit
Lunches: Leftovers, Salad/Soup/Sandwich Combination of some kind
- Easter Dinner at my Mom's house, I made a Cheesecake
- Leftovers at my Mom's house
- Fried Eggs, Potato, Meat, and Cheese Scrambles with Toast and FREE Fresh Eggs!
- Taco Salad
- Out :-)
- Popcorn Shrimp with Baked French Fries and Salad
- Homemade Pizza with Salad
- Macaroni and Cheese with Ham and a Vegetable