This week I did my big December shopping trip for baking supplies, as well as the things we will need for Christmas dinner. We also needed some things which we had run out of like tea bags, bottled water, milk, and cold medicine. Joe also used 2 $10 Kohl's coupons to get me 3 Christmas presents! Overall I'm please with what I got for the price I paid. The rest of the month will be a lot easier on the budget. Here's what we ended up with...
- Monday's Giant Trip (no picture, Milk, Chips, and 2 boxes Hot Cocoa): $9.42 oop
- Monday's ALDI Trip (no picture, lots of baking supplies - eggs, margarine, flour, sugar, shortening, morsels, PB, and lots of cheeses we were out of - Parmesan, Ricotta, Shredded Mozzarella and Cheddar, as well as things for Christmas dinner like Green Beans, Sour Cream, and Onion Soup Mix, and snacks like Pop-Tarts and Granola Bars for Joe): $56.35 oop
- Wednesday's Giant Trip (no picture, 2 Ketchup, 4 boxes Tea Bags, and 1 bag of Chips): $10.79 oop
- Wednesday's Dollar Tree Trip (no picture, just 2 bottles of 'Robitussin DM'): $2 oop
- Saturday's Shopper's Trip (no picture, 2 cases H2O, 2 Newspapers): $13.13 oop
- Saturday's Kohl's (no picture, 3 Christmas Presents, used 2 $10 coupons): $10.57 oop
For more AWESOME shopping trips, visit the Couponaholic!