Sorry no menu plan for last week, but things got a little crazy with getting ready for the yard sale, which was a complete flop, so we will be sticking to flea markets only from now on. Any way, here's what's cookin' this week...
Breakfasts: Cold Cereal, Banana Nut Breakfast Cookies, Yogurt with Granola, and/or Fruit
Lunches: A combination of leftovers, salads, and sandwiches
- Taco Salads
- Homemade Pizza with Salad
- Fried Potatoes and Onions with Eggs, Bacon, and Toast with Cooked Apples
- Smoked Turkey and Ribs with Crock-pot Baked Potatoes and Salad (Joe's Mom and her husband are coming up for dinner, and supplying the ribs!)
- Steak and Cheese Sandwiches with Sauteed Peppers and Onions, Baked French Fries, and Salad
- Out :-)
- Black Forest Ham and Aged Kerrygold White Cheddar Pizza Pockets with Salad
For more AWESOME Menu Plans, visit Org Junkie!