This week was, well crazy, see...
- Wednesday's Shopper's Trip (Kraft singles, 2 pks breads, and a variety pk of chips): $19.86 oop
- Thursday's CVS Trip (1 pkg Chocolate Covered Blueberries): $0.72, Earned $0.67 ECB's
- Thursday's Rite-Aid Trip (5 Garnier Fruitis Shampoos): $1.65 oop, Earned $5 UP+Rewards
- Thursday's Micheal's Trip (1 Gorilla Super Glue, used a Coupon): $3.17 oop
- Thursday's Petco Trip (new kitty litter scoop and a free can of cat food): $5.33 oop
- Thursday's Walgreen's Trip (2 Windex Touch up cleaners, 1 Snicker's Heart): $2.64 oop, Earned $1.50 in Balance Rewards
- Thursday's ALDI Trip (Eggs, Potatoes, and 2 lbs butter): $7.96 oop
- Thursday's Lowe's Trip + Return (bought items for my new water faucet, and pellets for litter): $28.46 oop, Earned $12.17 Cash from Return
- Saturday's Dollar Tree Trip: $7.24 oop
- Saturday's Giant Trip: $31.75 oop
Total OOP: $108.78 - $19.34 Earned Rewards/Refund = Net OOP: $89.44 Not great, but we did get stocked up on some good deals, that should last us through March!