There were a LOT of great deals this week, so naturally I had to stock-up on them. Howard is still in diapers for the moment, so they were on the list, along with fish oil, which I was out of. Some of the great deals included shampoo for $0.67 each, $0.99 Shout, super cheap after coupon sticker books for Howard and I to play with, and diet meals for only $1.43 each! We also got the usual breakfast and snack foods, as there is still plenty to eat from the freezer for dinner. Below is how my spending broke-down for this week...
- Tuesday's CVS Trip: $30.18 oop, Earned $13 ECB's ($10 Huggies, and $3 Garnier Fructis)
- Tuesday's ALDI Trip: $38.28 oop, Earned $0.10 Mobisave Rebate (Tortilla Chips)
- Tuesday's Giant Trip: $28.02 oop, Earned $0.50 Ibotta Rebate* ($0.25 Bread, and $0.25 Apples)
- Tuesday's Michael's Trip: $3.71 oop
- Saturday's Dollar Tree Trip: $10.54 oop
Total Earned: $13.60
Total Remaining for September: $123.11
*Use this link to sign up for Ibotta and get a $10 bonus!
Linked to I Heart Publix, and many more!