This week I did something I almost never do, I went and did a second trip at CVS, and while I was there I did something I have only done twice in the six years I've been couponing, I returned an item when an ECB deal didn't work out. So, note to self, keep it to one shopping trip a week when your preggo and don't get too stressed out over deals. Luckily the young lady who helped me was wonderful, probably irratated, but wonderful. Only one more week left this month, thank God, I'm ready for a full grocery envelope again! Here's how this week went down...
- Sunday's ALDI Trip (no picture, just 2 spreadable cheese wedges, organic milk, eggs, mushrooms, crackers, and 2-3 lb bags yellow onions): $11.34 oop
- Tuesday's CVS Trip: $9.60 oop, Earned $16 ECB's
- Tuesday's Giant Trip: $18.09 oop
- Tuesday's Staples Trip (no picture, just 1 ream Staples multipurpose paper): Zero oop, used Christmas $, Earned $3.50 Easy Rebate
- Saturday's Dollar Tree Trip (no picture, 2 newspapers, and 1 pkg reusable containers to take food to family in): $3.18 oop
- Saturday's CVS Trip (no picture, 1 Eucerin Lotion, 1 Nivea Chapstick, 2-100 ct CVS Probiotics): $2.69 oop - $2.69 Cash Refund (since Nivea ECB did not print) = Zero OOP, Earned $10 ECB's from Eucerin deal, and $4.08 CVS Gift Card for the rest of the refund
- Earned $20.30 from Amazon
- Earned $5 Amazon GC from Swagbucks
Total Earned: $58.88
Total Remaining for February: $40.11
Linked to Couponaholic!