I can't believe that February is already coming to an end, and Thursday will be the first of March! The year is flying by before my eyes, and I can hardly believe it! Joe and I got a lot accomplished last week in his Grandfather's basement. We hope to go down again one day this week, and finish the room we are working on, one down, four to go, ugh! Anyway, we ended up having more leftovers to eat this week than usual, so we have a couple meals to carry over into this week. But, that's okay with me, as they are some family favorites! Here's what's cooking this week...
Breakfasts: Cereal, Yogurt/Fruit/Flax Smoothies, Cream of Wheat, and/or Yogurt with Granola
Lunches: Leftovers, Chili's on Sunday with Joe's Family, Sandwiches, Salads, and/or Soup
- Homemade Pizza with Salad
- Leftover Buffet
- Macaroni and Cheese with Hotdogs and a Steamed Vegetable
- Taco Salads with Homemade Guacamole!
- Fried Potatoes and Onions with Eggs and Toast, and maybe Bacon too (this was so yummy last week, so we are having it again!); Cooked Apples for Dessert
- Baked Penne Pasta with Salad and Garlic Bread
- Crock-Pot Pulled Pork Sandwiches with Baked French Fries and Salad
For more AWESOME Menu Plans, visit Org Junkie!