Well, let's just say that by looking below, you can see that we were out of a LOT of things, and it's the beginning of the month. TP, Crystal Light, snack purchases, yeah, definitely the beginning of the month. But, we got a LOT of great deals, and are stocked up for now. Next week begins the pantry challenge, so that should be better on the budget. Here's how this week went...
- Sunday's CVS Trip: $1.41 oop, Earned $1.50 ECB's
- Sunday's Dollar Tree Trip: $6.65 oop
- Sunday's Giant Trip: $51.34 oop
- Monday's Dollar Tree Trip (1 mop, since mine broke mid-cleaning): $1.06
- Wednesday's Giant Trip (1/2 gal Milk): $4.29 oop
- Wednesday's ALDI Trip (shredded cheese, sour cream, fruit granola bars, lettuce, potatoes, chicken broth, macaroni, and salsa): $19.30 oop
- Friday's BJ's Trip (2 pouches Crystal Light, used $1.75/1 coupon): $10.23 oop
- Saturday's Dollar Tree Trip: $5.18 oop
- Saturday's Wal-mart Trip (2-12 double roll pks TP, and 1 tube Hairball Medicine): $17.82 oop
- Saturday's Rite-Aid Trip (not pictured 3-12 pks Coke Products, used $4 in coupons): $17.59 oop, Earned $2 UP+Rewards
Linked to Couponaholic!