I hope that everyone had a wonderful mother's day! Mine was less than perfect - Howard and I are both sick - but we did get to spend the day together, even if we both felt wretched. This is the first time Howard has had a cold, so he's very confused along with congested and coughing, so he's been miserable, and miserable to be around. Then on Sunday, I came down with the funk too - yay! I am hoping that I will be on the mend soon since I have teas this coming weekend, but only time will tell. I am hoping to get to the store tomorrow. Usually I am there on Sunday, bright and early, but with being sick, I'm waiting until I'm at least mobile. I also have a doctors appointment in the morning, so I'll already be primped - might as well make the most of it, right? #reallife But you all came here for a menu plan, not a whine session, so here it is...
- Breakfasts: Bagels with Cream Cheese/Yogurt/Fruit for Me, Fruit and Grain Bars/Mini Muffins/Yogurt for Howard, Pop-Tarts for Joe
- Lunches: Leftovers, Salads, Misc Frozen TV Meals, Waffles, PB and J/Tuna Salad Sandwiches
- Sunday - Pizza Hut (Mother's Day splurge)
- Monday - Leftover Pizza
- Tuesday - Leftovers (clean out the fridge)
- Wednesday - Crock-pot Pork Loin with Sauerkraut, Crock-pot Mashed Potatoes
- Thursday - Crock-pot Meatballs and Sauce, Pasta, Salad, and Garlic Bread
- Friday - Baked Fish, French Fries, Vegetable
- Saturday - Take out
For more AWESOME Menu Plans, visit Org Junkie!