Since this was the last week in January's budget, and I really didn't need anything at the store, I decided to just go out and do a little deal shopping. I was able to get some great crafting and rainy-day activity items for Howard and I at the Dollar Tree, and Michael's, as well as a great deal on vitamins at CVS. Giant had Howard's sausages on sale, so I stocked up. He loves them, but they can get a little pricey. Overall, it was just a week of purchasing treats and fun things that I normally don't splurge on, like stickers and ice cream. Below you can see my spending breakdown. Next week it's back to the grocery store grindstone...
- Wednesday's Dollar Tree Trip: $19.78 oop (included, but not pictured are 2 bottles of white vinegar for cleaning)
- Wednesday's Michael's Trip: $5.50 oop
- Wednesday's CVS Trip: $3.83 oop
- Wednesday's Giant Trip: $26.62 oop
- Saturday's Dollar Tree Trip: $12.13 oop
Total Earned: Zero
Total Remaining for February: $448.66!