This week I only work a few days, but the days that I am off are rittled with errands and appointments. Howard has his 2 year check-up, Joe goes to the dentist, and I have a doctor appointment as well - Yay! I am experiementing with more crock-pot meals - last week I did taco meat, and this week is BBQ - I am hoping that this will give me more options on the days that I work. Like usual, I kept our meals very simplistic. I am more likely to cook something that doesn't require a lot of ingredients or time, and Howard likes more 'basic' food. It's a win-win in my book. So, without further ado, this week's menu plan...
- Breakfasts: Bagels/Cream Cheese, Yogurt, and Fruit for Me, Mini Muffins/Fruit and Grain Bars/Yogurt for Howard, and Pop-Tarts for Joe
- Lunches: Leftovers, Canned Soup, Misc. Frozen TV Meals, Salads, PB and J/Tuna Salad/Chicken Salad Sandwiches
- Sunday - Leftovers (Cleaned out the fridge)
- Monday - Crock-pot Chicken Breasts, 4 Cheese Pasta, Broccoli
- Tuesday - Chicken Filet Sandwiches, Baked Onion Rings, Salad
- Wednesday - Crock-pot Pork Chops with Mushroom Gravy, Jasmine Rice, Steamed Broccoli or Green Beans
- Thursday - Crock-pot BBQ Sandwiches, Baked French Fries, Salad
- Friday - Take-out
- Saturday - Homemade Pizza
For more AWESOME Menu Plans, visit Org Junkie!