Over the weekend I did some more cleaning out and added another banana box of stuff to the flea market pile. That makes 8 so far! I hope to continue cleaning out cupboards and drawers throughout the week, and would like to add a few more boxes to the pile of stuff to sell! This week I am keeping the menu simple, with a few family favorites mixed in. Here's what cooking this week...
Breakfasts: Fruit/Yogurt/Flax Smoothies, Blueberry Waffles, and/or Cinnamon Sugar or PB Toast with Fruit
Lunches: Leftovers, Grilled Cheese, Leftover Pork Roast, or Tuna Sandwiches, and/or Salads
Dinners: Choice of...
- Homemade Personal Pan Pizzas with Salad
- White Chicken Enchiladas with Salad
- Chicken Tender Salad with Honey Mustard or Ranch Dressing
- Potato/Sausage or Bacon/Cheese/Egg Scrambles with Toast and Fruit
- Out, using a coupon of course! ;-)
- French Toast (using bread from the freezer) with Sauteed Apple Slices
- Crispy Fish Patties with Homemade Tartar Sauce, Baked French Fries and Steamed Broccoli
Extras: Homemade White Chocolate Chip Cookies
For more AWESOME Menu Plans, visit Org Junkie!