This week I kept my spending fairly minimal. I didn't really need anything from ALDI, so I decided to stop into the Dollar Tree instead. It had been a few weeks since I have been in to look around and see what new things they have. There were a few things that I had on my list like shelf liner to use in some drawers, but I also was pleasantly surprised to find some new stickers and snacks for Howard. Overall I think I did pretty good. Here's how my spending broke down this week...
- Tuesday's CVS Trip: $30.20 oop, Earned $15 ECB's ($5 Huggies, $10 Benefiber)
- Tuesday's Giant Trip: $12.17 oop
- Tuesday's Dollar Tree Trip: $12.48 oop
- Tuesday's Baugher's Trip: $2.99 oop (no picture, just a mini pumpkin and 3 tomatoes)
- Saturday's Dollar Tree Trip: $18.72 oop
Total Earned: $15
Total Remaining for October: $109.81
Linked to I Heart Publix, and many more...