This week we plan to work at Joe's grandfather's house and continue to organize and clean out his basement and our flea market storage area. I also have some shopping planned with my mom, and I want to get our new to us bookcase put together and organized. So, our menu is going to be a simple one, filled with easy and one skillet meals...
Breakfasts: Cereal, Fruit/Yogurt/Flax Smoothies, Yogurt and Granola, and/or Toast
Lunches: Leftovers, Soup, Sandwiches, and/or Salads
- Dinner at my Mom's Sunday night for my Dad and Sister's Birthdays!
- Steak Tips with Mushrooms, Onions, and Gravy over Egg Noodles with Salad
- Shrimp Fettuccine Alfredo with Garlic Bread and Salad
- Homemade Pizza with Salad
- Fried Potatoes and Onions with Eggs and Toast
- Taco Salads
For more AWESOME Menu Plans, visit Org Junkie!