Sunday, March 16, 2014

4 Weeks to a More Organized Home: Day 7

Today's challenge involved a quick pick-up of the main living areas in your home, as well as wiping down all the baseboards in the house.  Since I just cleaned the house yesterday, the house was still picked-up, so I moved onto wiping baseboards.  Needless to say, this took me a while, probably would have even if I wasn't 8 months pregnant.  However, it is nice to have everything nice and dust-free. 

I also worked ahead on the dresser drawers, I checked all 20, but I only needed to clean out 2. I did one today, and I'll do the other tomorrow.  Today was my purse/scarf drawer.  I keep a minimal amount of both, only what fits in the drawer, but it still gets too full sometimes.  Here's the after...
I removed 8 items to get rid of as well...

Linked to Money Saving Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment