This week went pretty well budget wise, a little over the $50 a week mark I try to hit, but that was mainly due to a need for cat litter. I'm okay with that. Overall for the month we are doing great. I'm slowly trying to restock things that were depleted during the pantry challenge last month, as well as stock up on great deals for things we'll need once the baby arrives. I've also been doing a LOT of baking each week, so that has been using things up as well. Here's how this week went down...
- Sunday's ALDI Trip (no picture, just Eggs, Honey, Pineapple Chunks, Butter, and a box of Granola Bars): $10.11 oop
- Tuesday's CVS Trip: $11.32 oop, Earned $18 ECB's and $6 MIR
- Tuesday's ALDI Trip (no picture, just milk and sour cream): $4.68 oop
- Tuesday's Giant Trip: $22.86 oop
- Saturday's Dollar Tree Trip (no picture, just 2 newspapers, and 1 pk Snickers Minis): $3.18 oop
- Saturday's Wal-mart Trip (no picture, just 2 bags marked down Valentine's Day candy, and 1 container Baking Cocoa): Zero oop, used gift card to pay
- Earned $5 Amazon Gift Card from Swagbucks
Total Earned: $29
Total Remaining for February: $82.32
Linked to Couponaholic!