1 c sliced Onions
2 Rib Eye Steaks, sliced thin (I have used flat irons, which are cheaper at my grocery store, also, I have made this using 1/2 of a flat iron and a small can of mushrooms, and it still made 9 egg rolls, just an fyi)
Egg Roll Wrappers
6-8 oz Provolone Cheese (I have used 1/2 of a provolone slice on each egg roll, but you can use shredded mozzarella also, it's just not as tidy)
Cooking Spray (I use Olive Oil in my refillable sprayer)
Optional Sliced Peppers or Mushrooms
1. Preheat Oven to 400 degrees F. Spray baking sheet with cooking spray*.
2. Cook steak strips with onions (and mushrooms/peppers if using) in skillet until no longer pink, and vegetables or softened.
3. Add steak/vegetable filling into an egg roll wrappers (I put a hefty tablespoon in each one), and 1/2 slice provolone cheese (or a decent pinch of shredded mozzarella). Use water to moisten the edges of the wrapper, wrap up your egg roll, and place on the baking sheet. Repeat until you have used all of the filling.
4. Spray your egg rolls with cooking spray (this makes them nice and crispy), and bake 15 minutes.
5. I like to serve mine with a little mayo mixed with A1 sauce, but you could whip up a BBQ sauce if you wish; kids would probably like it with pizza sauce or ketchup. Serve Immediately, and try not to eat them all, they're pretty good! Refrigerate leftovers, if there are any :-)
*I bake mine on a stone, so I just spray each roll all over with olive oil, and then place it on the stone