Last week was a little crazy getting back into the swing of things, plus I helped my mom organize a little, did a little extra shopping, got to visit with friends, and my back went out, so needless to say, my menu plan did not get posted. I have started planning a little differently to have more flexibility throughout the week, so I make a list of choices for dinners like a have been doing for breakfast and lunch, that way if I feel like cooking something a little simpler, I can without feeling guilty about it. This is what;s cooking this week...
Breakfasts: Fruit and Vanilla Greek Yogurt Smoothies with Flax, Light Oatmeal Bread with PB, and/or Cold or Hot Cereal.
Lunches: Leftovers, Out with Joe's Grandfather (Monday), Salads or Sandwiches using what's leftover or on hand (i.e. Tuna, Chicken, PB&J, Grilled Cheese, etc...).
- Homemade Pizza with Salad
- Annie's Macaroni and Cheese with Coined Hot-dogs and a Steamed Vegetable
- Spaghetti Bar with Choice of Leftover Alfredo or Marinara with Salad and Garlic Bread
- Omelets with Sausage (for Joe), Vegetables, and Cheese with Light Oatmeal Toast and Fruit
- Crispy Breaded Fish Fillets with Baked French Fries and Salad/Steamed Vegetable/or Both
- Perdue Simply Breaded Chicken Tenders on Salads with Honey Mustard Dressing and Homemade Bread/Rolls
- Out using a Coupon (possibly Legend's or Friendly's)
- Grilled Pork Tenderloin with Buttered Egg Noodles, Salad, and Steamed Cream of Spinach
For more AWESOME Menu Plans, visit Org Junkie!