I know that this a little late going up, and that it's been a few weeks since I've posted a weekly menu plan, but I decided that I really need to get back on the band wagon before all the holiday craziness. Not having a plan for our meals has been killer; we've been just flying by the seat of our pants, which sometimes works out, and sometimes doesn't. So, anyway, I have been busy decorated for our holiday tours here at the museum for the past few weeks, and this past weekend I had a tea as well. Needless to say, our schedules have been filling up quickly, and I can hardly believe that Thanksgiving will be here next week! So, here's what I'm planning for this week's meals...
- Breakfasts: Bagels, Waffles, Pancakes, Mini Muffins, Fruit, Pop-Tarts, and/or Fruit and Grain Bars
- Lunches: Leftovers, Caesar Salad, Canned Soup, Tomato Sandwiches, and/or Chicken Salad Sandwiches
- Sunday - Birthday dinner for my neice at my sister's house
- Monday - Wendy's while out running errands
- Tuesday - Leftovers from Sunday (Chicken, Mashed Potatoes, and Corn)
- Wednesday - Crock-pot Pork Roast and Baked Potatoes, Broccoli and Cheese
- Thursday - Crock-pot Meatloaf, Baked Onion Rings, Salad
- Friday - Pizza Night!
- Saturday - Leftovers, aka clean out the fridge 😉
For more AWESOME Menu Plans, visit Org Junkie!