Join the largest online community for people with Diabetes. You may qualify for a Free Diabetic Holiday Recipe Book.
Monday, November 15, 2010
Here are a few of the AWESOME deals ALDI is having, starting November 17th!
- Sweet Additions Brown Sugar Blend 16 oz $3.29 ea
- Sweet Additions No Calorie Sweetener (like Splenda) 9.7 oz $3.99 ea
- Sweet Harvest Sliced Pineapple 20 oz $0.89 ea
- Sweet Harvest Whole Berry Cranberry Sauce 14 oz $0.79 ea
- L'oven Fresh Rolls, Split-top Potato or Sweet Multi-grain 20 oz $1.79 ea
- Stonemill Essentials Gravy Mixes, Mushroom, Turkey, Pork and Chicken 0.74-0.87 oz $0.39 ea
- Season's Choice Vegetables with Cheese Sauce, Broccoli and California Medley 12 oz $1.29 ea
- Little Salad Bar Cranberry Almond Chicken Salad 16 oz $3.49 ea
- Mama Cozzi's Pizza Kitchen Bacon Cheeseburger Pizza 19.9 oz $2.29 ea
- Breakfast Best Buttermilk Waffles 12.3 oz $1.29 ea
For more information about shopping at ALDI, visit the homepage!
- Crisco No-stick Cooking Spray - $0.75 off 1
- Pillsbury Crescent Rolls - $0.50 off 2
- Pillsbury Savorings Products - $1.00 off 1
- Welches Sparkling Juices - $2.00 off 2
- Land O' Lakes Spreadable Butter - $0.50 off 1
- Wisk Laundry Detergent - $1.00 off 1
- Del Monte Fruit Naturals Cups - $1.00 off 3
- Hellman's Mayonnaise - $0.75 off 1
- McCann's Irish Oatmeal - $1.00 off 1
- Enfamil Premium - $5.00 off 1
- Purina Dog Chow - $2.00 off 1
- Glade Scented Oil Candles - $1.50 off 2
- EXPO Washable Markers - $2.00 off 1
- Jet Dry Rinse Agent - $1.00 off 1
Oh, Fall is most definitely in the air here in MD, and the menu this week is going to reflect that! Lots of nice warm (& cheap!) soups and bread. Here's what's cooking this week...
Breakfasts: Cold or Hot Cereals, Fruit, Yogurt
Lunches: Leftovers or Canned Soup with Cheese and Crackers
Sunday - BK!
Monday - Fish Tacos with Salad and Sauteed Green Beans
Tuesday - Rustic Italian Tortellini Soup with Homemade Bread
Wednesday - Crock-pot Ribs with Baked Potatoes and Salad
Thursday - Cheese-steak Egg Rolls with Ranch Pepper Rings and Salad
Friday - Panera's Broccoli and Cheese Soup with Homemade Bread and Greek Salad
Saturday - Homemade Pizza with Salad
What's Baking: Nestle Toll House Refrigerated White Chocolate Macadamia Cookies and Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins and Easy Pudding Cookies
For more AWESOME Menu Plans, visit Org Junkie!