Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Budget Update: February 2017

February was a great month budget-wise - we ended the month over $100 under budget!  I LOVE it when that happens.  And, I was actually kinda surprised that we were able to do that, because I bought a lot of fresh produce, frozen foods, meat, and great Dollar Tree deals.  And sometimes it can really add up, but this month it just didn't.  Below you can see how my spending panned out over the course of the month.  Each link will take you to the weekly breakdown with pictures. 

Take a gander through and then let me know what your favorite deal was from February.
Total OOP: $399.59
Total Earned: $1.30
Total Remaining from February: $117.43!!!!!!!
*Use this link to sign up for Ibotta and get a $10 bonus!  

2 comments:

  1. Hope all is well with you - haven't heard from you in about a month and was worrying. Don't know if I asked this but I saw in your CVS shopping bottles of prenatal vitamins - are you two expecting a sibling for Howard?? Again, I hope you're well and hope to see you back on soon. We do miss you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Prenatal vitamins are the only ones that I can take that don't make me sick; they have a coating on them that doesn't upset my stomach. We are planning to add to our family some time next year. Howard definitely needs a sibling. He's a very social child, so having a permanent playmate would be very beneficial for him, and Joe and I. I miss you all too! I miss blogging. Things have been so crazy with work, I just haven't had much time for anything else. I am trying to get at least my weekly spending reports and budget updates up-to-date. Thank you all for sticking with me!

      Delete