This past week was a HEAVY shopping week. There were great deals to be had at Giant (Lean Cuisine meals and $0.99 Eggo Waffles) and CVS (much needed vitamins). We also stopped into ALDI really quick for just the essential gallons of H2O and snacks, and a cake mix. And, lastly, we found some really cool things at the Dollar Tree this week. The 'Home Sweet Home' decal is already on the back of my front door, and Howard is loving his workbooks and stickers. He also LOVED the huge traffic cone, so we got it for him to use with his large tractors, and trucks. Overall it was good week, I feel like even though I did a lot of shopping, and got a lot, I really don't think I spent too much! Below you can see how my spending broke down...
- Sunday's Giant Trip: $27.15 oop
- Wednesday's Dollar Tree Trip: $14.66 oop
- Friday's ALDI Trip: $23.02 oop (included, but not pictured are 8 gallons H2O)
- Saturday's Dollar Tree Trip: $8 oop
- Saturday's CVS Trip: $10.98 oop
Total Earned: Zero
Total Remaining for February: $208.36