Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Weekly Spending Report: 11/20-26/2016


This week was a little crazy with gearing up for Thanksgiving and Black Friday deals, but we made it through.  I did most of my shopping on Monday, but I did end up going back out on Thanksgiving to grab the few freebies they had at CVS.  Which, by the way, I am noticing get to be fewer and fewer each year.  I was still able to get some great deals though.  I also picked up everything that we needed for our family Thanksgiving lunch on Thursday.  We hosted 14 people.  It was a lot of work, and my gravy never thickened, but we all had such a wonderful time with each other!
Anyway, without further ado, here's how my spending broke down this week...
  • Sunday's ALDI Trip: $90.28 oop (included, but not pictured, are 8 gallons of H2O)
  • Earned $76 from Baking Pies - Added to the Grocery Money for this month
  • Thursday's CVS Trip: $14.70 oop, Earned $23.13 ECB's
Total OOP: $121.05
Total Earned: $112.87
Total Remaining for November: $36.11 + $76 made from baking = $112.11
*Use this link to sign up for Checkout51, upload a receipt, and get a $5 Bonus!

Linked to I Heart Publix, and many more!  

No comments:

Post a Comment