Monday, October 31, 2016

31 Days of Money-Saving Tips: Day #31 - Save What You Can, When You Can


Over the past 31 days I have shared so many different ways to save money, but today's tip is an umbrella to them all.  You need to save what you can, when you can.  So, in other words, don't worry about that lady down the street who has a crazy garden, cans everything in sight, hangs her laundry, and extreme coupons - worry about you and what you can do to save money.  Everyone saves money differently, and 'you need to do you,' or so the saying goes.  Don't compare yourself to others, or feel like you should be doing so much more than you are; the day will come when you are a Super Saver, but for now just do what you can.  Every little bit helps, so pick a couple of tips and focus on those for awhile.  Once you've got them down, pick a few more.  Build your money-saving arsenal of tricks like a fort - set a good foundation, and then build on top of it one block at a time.  You are not going to save a million dollars in a day, but those dollars add up, so just keep on keepin' on!

I hope you all have enjoyed this 31 Days series, as I have so enjoyed sharing these tips with all of you!
Leave me a comment down below letting me know what your favorite tip was, or share some of your own money-saving tips.


Photos for this series are from Flickr.  They are pictures that are under the license of ‘commercial and mods allowed.’  Edits were done by me.  The licensor does not endorse me or my use.

No comments:

Post a Comment