An easy way to save money is to purchase items that are multipurpose. This saves you from having to store and spend money on multiple items - that's a win win in my book. Using multipurpose spray for cleaning is an obvious choice, but there are lots of options out there...
- Vinegar can be used in recipes, to soften your laundry, or to clean your floors and drains
- Baking Soda is used in baking, but can also deodorize your fridge, and scrub your tub or toilet
- Toothpaste can not only clean your teeth, but also your car's headlights, and it's good for bee stings
- Dish Soap will not only clean your dishes, but also your floors, and just about anything else that needs a good wash
- Rubbing Alcohol will disinfect a wound, as well as your doorknobs, light switches, and toilet seat, plus you can use it as deodorant
Photos for this series are from Flickr. They are pictures that are under the license of ‘commercial and mods allowed.’ Edits were done by me. The licensor does not endorse me or my use.
Link to license is here https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.0/legalcode
License explanation is here https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.0/