July was so crazy! We were still in the RV for most of the month, I worked my normal schedule, plus had a tea, we had to pack for vacation, and had several events at the museum, so needless to say, I kind of feel like a cyclone has blown through. Some goals I did great with, and some not so much, but I'm still plugging along. We've been spending a LOT of time outdoors, which wasn't a goal this year, but I think it might make the list next year. Howard is loving the variety of parks and playgrounds we have found around town. So, with all that being said, here is how things progressed in July...
- Lose 20 lbs (about 1.5 lbs a month) - I have lost 11 1/2 pounds! I kind of plateaued in July, which is fine, at least I didn't gain anything back. I am hoping to get back on board with weight loss in August.
- Exercise 292 days - In July I exercised 27 out of 31 days. For a total of 176 for the year. I'm right on track with this goal! I have really missed my normal workout routine while we've been in the trailer. I still found ways to exercise, but I am so looking forward to getting back into my regular groove in August.
- Drink at least 70 oz of water everyday - I did great with this goal in July. It has been SOOO... HOT!!! Like melting hot. So, I have had no problem getting my water intake in each day.
- Coupon and deal shop to stick to my $350/month budget - I shared my budget update for July here. If you click over, you can see all of the great things I was able to stock-up on while still staying $43.48 under budget! This included tons of fresh produce, diapers, ice cream, sunscreen, and a variety of other items.
- Earn at least 6 - $25 Amazon gift card through Swagbucks - 2 Down, and 4 to go.
- List at least 10 things per month online or 120 for the year - I did not list anything in July because of the renovations, and living arrangements. I probably won't list anything in August either since we will be away for most of the month. I am hoping to list a few things in September. January - Check (23), February - no check (0), March - Check (43), April - no check (1), May -no check (0), June - no check (0), July - no check (0),
- Set up at 6 Flea Markets/Shows to sell our wares - No shows this month. Our next flea market is in August. Total for the year = 2
- Completely declutter the entire house - I only have one spot left to do, and it is on the to-do list for August -- the cedar chest.
- Finish my 2016 project list - I have my project list update posted separately. However, I will share that I was able to get some painting done, and some curtains hung, as well as a few other things on my list.
- Post at least 3 times a week - I was 1 post short of posting 3 times a week in July. I needed to do 12 posts and only got 11 done. I had some ready to go, but with living in the trailer and having shotty wifi, and going on vacation the last week where there is no reception on our cell phones, those posts just didn't get up until we got home in August.
- Do a 31 day series in October - Not there yet. I have been working on some ideas in my blogging journal though.
- Set up a Facebook page for my blog - Not yet, I am hoping to get this done in August.
How is everyone else doing with their goals?
Anything new or different you are trying this year?
Share some of your goals in the comments...