Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Weekly Spending Report: 07/31-08/06/2016


We were away on our working vacation this week, so I didn't really have a ton of shopping to do, or the time to do it in.  However, we did make a quick stop over to Easton, mostly to take advantage of the diaper deal at CVS this week (operation Potty-train Howard to begin in September).  While we were there I couldn't resist stopping in a different Dollar Tree, just to see what I could find.  This week was the start of a new month, and a new grocery budget - I started with $393.48!!!  Here are the few things I picked up this week...
  • Thursday's CVS Trip: $16.53 oop, Earned $12 ECB's ($10 Pampers, and $2 Softsoap), and $0.10 Mobisave Rebate (Hand soap)
  • Thursday's Dollar Tree Trip: $3.18 oop

Total OOP: $19.71
Total Earned: $12.10
Total Remaining for August: $373.77

Linked to I heart Publix, and many more... 

No comments:

Post a Comment