Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Budget Update: July 2016


We were still in the RV for most of July, and then at the end of the month, we went away to our 'working vacation' in the trailer - Ha!  But overall it was a good month, especially spending-wise.  I definitely bought more convenience foods than I like, but sometimes you just have to do the best with the money, space, and time that you have.  I was able to stock-up on a LOT of great deals like diapers, produce, meat, and sunscreen, all while staying under budget!  August will be a little crazy with two vacations, and lots of work in between, but I am hoping to have a little wiggle room in the budget come September for some apples and tomatoes to can.  I LOVE being able to open a jar of home-canned tomatoes in January, delicious!  Okay, so enough rambling, we're here to discuss the grocery budget -- below is my wrap-up for my July spending...
  • Week #1: $109.39 oop, Earned $10 ECB's
Total OOP: $369.35
Total Earned: $52.55
Total Remaining from July: $43.48!!
*Use this link to sign up for Ibotta and get a $10 bonus!

No comments:

Post a Comment