Monday, July 22, 2013

Menu Plan Monday: 07/22/2013

This week Joe and I need to go to his grandfather's house to load up for a steam show were setting up at the following week.  I also work several days this week, and Joe has to take my dad to an eye appointment.  Add to that unwinterizing the trailer, and cleaning, and packing it to go away next week, and you get one busy week.  That's okay though, I have plenty of easy meals up my sleeve, and in the freezer.  Here's what's on the menu this week...

Breakfasts: Cold Cereal, Waffles

Lunches: Leftovers, Salad, and/or Sandwiches

Dinners: (all served with salad or steamed veggies)
Sunday - Taco Salads
Monday - Crock-pot Chili
Tuesday - Working at Joe's Grandfather's, so we'll probably eat out with him  :-)
Wednesday - Crock-pot Pork with Baked Potatoes and Rolls
Thursday - Spaghetti with Garlic Bread
Friday - Homemade Pizza
Saturday - Out or Leftovers

Extras: Chocolate PB No-bake Cookies, and White Chocolate Chip Banana Bread

For more AWESOME Menu Plans, visit Org Junkie!

2 comments:

  1. Taco salad and crockpot chili are two of my favorites! Yummy menu! Enjoy the week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're my husbands two favorites too!Thanks for stopping by - enjoy your week too!

      Delete