It's going to be a V-E-R-Y busy week around here -- I have baking orders being picked up on Tuesday, Wednesday I need to prep for our family Thanksgiving dinner and tidy up the house, Thursday we will host lunch for about 13 people, Friday we will be gone all day shopping the deals, and Saturday we'll be decorating our home for Christmas. You can bet your bottom dollar that come Sunday I will be relaxing in a bubble bath come Howard's nap time. 😉 Since we have such a large meal planned for Thursday, and the inevitable leftovers for Friday and Saturday, I kept things simple for the beginning of the week. Here's what's cookin' at the Rogers' house...
- Breakfasts - Pop-Tarts, Mini Muffins, Fruit and Grain Bars, Fruit, and/or Bagels + Cinnamon Rolls on Thanksgiving
- Lunches - Leftovers, Misc. Frozen Meals, Sandwiches, Salad, and/or Canned Soup
- Dinners -
- Sunday - Snacky dinner (no one was really hungry after our big lunch at Texas Road House)
- Monday - Taco Salads
- Tuesday - Taco Salad Leftovers or Pizza
- Wednesday - Crock-pot Pork Loin, and Baked Potatoes
- Thursday - Thanksgiving Meal: Turkey, Mashed Potatoes, Dressing, Gravy, Corn Pudding, Green Beans, Sauerkraut, Rolls, Pumpkin Pie, and Chocolate Pudding Pie, and of course some Cool Whip for on top of dessert.
- Friday - Thanksgiving Leftovers
- Saturday - Thanksgiving Leftovers
For AWESOME Menu Plans, visit Org Junkie!
What's on your menu this week?