Saturday, October 8, 2016

Weekly Spending Report: 10/02-08/2016


This week began a new month, which means a new grocery budget and a full grocery envelope!  I also added in the $27 I had leftover from September, which gives me $377 for October.  I did a good bit of stocking up this week since there were some great sales and coupons available.  Things like the vitamins, lotion, diapers, fiber bars, and boneless skinless chicken breast were all excellent deals!  I also restocked on snack, breakfast, and lunch items.  I spent a little more than I usually like to, but it will all even out over the course of the month.  Here's how my spending went this week...
  • Tuesday's CVS Trip: $28.64 oop, Earned $29 ECB's ($5 Pharmacy Rewards, $5 Beauty Club, $4 Quarterly Rewards, $5 Curel, and $10 Huggies), and $0.20 Mobisave Rebate ($0.10 each for Pasta Sauce, and Dish Soap)
  • Tuesday's ALDI Trip: $46.95 oop (included, but not pictured are 8 gallons of H2O), Earned $0.10 Mobisave Rebate (Tortilla Chips)
  • Tuesday's Giant Trip: $25.73 oop, Earned $0.50 Saving Star Rebate (Fiber One Bars)

Total OOP: $101.32
Total Earned: $29.80
Total Remaining for October: $275.82

Linked to I Heart Publix, and many more! 

No comments:

Post a Comment