This past weekend was the Fall Harvest event here at the museum, so things were very busy and a little crazy around these parts. It was a lot of fun though, and Howard loved seeing the tractors! Crunch time has officially begun for me - I have tea next week, followed by 2 weeks of Christmas decorating, another tea, baking pies for sale, cleaning and prepping for our family holiday dinner, Thanksgiving, Black Friday shopping, and then two more weeks of tea and Christmas tours, followed by a week of cookie baking and Christmas - I get tired just thinking about the next couple months. My menu plans will of course reflect the level of craziness going on, and will be super simple, and probably involve a crock-pot - surprise, surprise.
Here's what's on the menu this week...
- Breakfasts: Fruit, Eggs, Cream of Wheat, Bagels, and/or Oatmeal for Me; Pop-Tarts for Joe; Turkey Sausage Links, Mini Muffins, Fruit, and/or Fruit and Grain Bars for Howard
- Lunches: Tomato and Bacon or PBJ Sandwiches, Leftovers, Chips, Veggie Dippers with Ranch, Soup, and/or Fruit for Joe and I. Howard will have Turkey Sausage links, Cheese Slices, Mac and Cheese cups, Blueberry Pancakes, French Toast, and/or PB Waffles, and Fruit.
- Sunday - KFC Chicken Tenders/Popcorn Chicken and Mashed Potatoes
- Monday - Crock-pot Meatballs and Marinara, Pasta, Broccoli
- Tuesday - Baked Leftover Pasta and Sauce topped with Cheese, Salad
- Wednesday - Day away in Hanover, so probably Take-out
- Thursday - Crock-pot Pork, Sauerkraut, and Mashed Potatoes
- Friday - Leftovers
- Saturday - Pizza, and Salad
For more AWESOME Menu Plans, visit Org Junkie!