This week I spent more than I normally like to, but with spending so little last week, and the meat sales that were going on this week, I just couldn't help myself. Since I bought extra meat, I decided to go ahead and do a little freezer-cooking. I ended up making some taco meat, a meatloaf, and some fajita meal kits. Another chunk of the spending went to vitamins and Benefiber, both of which I hate buying. They aren't really needs, but also aren't wants, and they are things that you know that if you don't buy, you will feel crummy, so you buy them. It's a vicious cycle. Any way - the grocery budget is why we're here - so, take a peeker below to see the deals I snagged this week...
- Tuesday's CVS Trip: $15.56 oop, Earned $1.49 ECB's (Gummies)
- Tuesday's ALDI Trip: $38.26 oop
- Tuesday's Baugher's Trip: $6.78 oop
- Tuesday's Giant Trip: $54.73 oop, Earned $0.50 Saving Star Rebate (Annie's Mac and Cheese)
- Saturday's Dollar Tree Trip: $7.42 oop
- Saturday's CVS Trip: $17.28 oop, Earned $12.75 ECB's ($12 Benefiber, $0.75 Reese's)
Total Earned: $14.74
Total Remaining for August: $233.74
Linked to I Heart Publix, and many more...