This week Joe and I are preparing for our yearly week at the beach with Howard. I am so excited I can barely contain myself - good food, pool time, sight-seeing, shopping, and the weather is suppose to be FaBuLoUs! Along with all the prepping and packing, I also have to work most of the week, run extra errands, do laundry for work, and the normal clean the house and do the laundry stuff still has to get done. So, needless to say, the crock-pot is going to be working hard this week.
Here's what's cookin' at the Rogers' house this week...
- Breakfasts: Fruit, and Luna Bars for Me; Pop-Tarts for Joe; Turkey Sausage Links, Mini Muffins, Fruit, and/or Fruit and Grain Bars for Howard
- Lunches: Egg Salad/Tomato and Bacon Sandwiches, Leftovers, Chips, Veggie Dippers with Ranch, Soup, and/or Fruit for Joe and I. Howard will have Turkey Sausage links, Cheese Slices, Mac and Cheese cups, and/or PB Waffles, and Fruit.
- Sunday - Leftover Meatloaf, Pasta Salad, and Garden Salad
- Monday - Take-out while running Errands
- Tuesday - Crock-pot Tomato Gravy, Rice
- Wednesday - Crock-pot Chicken Fajita, Mexican Rice
- Thursday - Mac and Cheese, Hot Dogs
- Friday - Leftovers/Snacky Dinner (it's just me and Howard, Joe is away)
- Saturday - Homemade Pizza